Today’s challenge is going to be short and sweet.
Day 11 – Put your iPod on shuffle. Write down the first 10 songs that play.
Music means so much to me. When I don’t have the words to say, someone out there has sung them. When I am having a bad day, someone out there knows just what to sing to bring me right back up. When I want to dance or chill or just be completely moved, there’s a song for all of that. Without it, my teenage years would have been even more difficult. So here are the first ten songs that iTunes picks out for me:
- That’s It, I Quit, I’m Movin’ On – Adele
- Break Stuff – Limp Bizkit. (I can’t tell you how many days this song helped me through!)
- More Like Her – Miranda Lambert
- Walk Away – Kelly Clarkson (Oh, yes! I danced a LOT to this song in high school.)
- Touch, Peel, and Stand – Days of the New
- Greyhound Bound for Nowhere – Miranda Lambert (Yes, I love this woman. I always said I was going to take a ride on a Greyhound bound for nowhere.)
- Phonography – Britney Spears
- Come Out and Play – The Offspring
- Cough Syrup – Young the Giant (I could listen to song on repeat for days!)
And last but not least:
- Plastic Surgery Slumber Party – Jeffree Star (My favorite of his. I found him when I was 15 or 16 on MySpace and fell in love!)
p>Thanks for jamming out with me! Don’t forget to like the Facebook Page!